Red Series

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Kingsman The Secret Service poster.jpg

Source: Wikipedia

Summary on Google: Gary "Eggsy" Unwin (Taron Egerton), whose late father secretly worked for a spy organization, lives in a South London housing estate and seems headed for a life behind bars. However, dapper agent Harry Hart (Colin Firth) recognizes potential in the youth and recruits him to be a trainee in the secret service. Meanwhile, villainous Richmond Valentine (Samuel L. Jackson) launches a diabolical plan to solve the problem of climate change via a worldwide killing spree.

Venue: Carib 5

Oh my God, I love this movie so much. From start to finish this movie was a marvel to behold. Whether you want action or a movie with sophistication this one has both. Plus an unlikely villain who can compete with any unsuspecting bad guy. Harry Hart plays an elegant but deadly agent and mentor to Eggsy. When Eggysy decides to become a Kingsman his life takes a turn that he could never imagine. I mean how many movies can pull off a villain sidekick with blades for legs? Kingsman? A stuttering nerdy but deadly villain who isn't white? Kingsman. There is so much amazing-ness in this movie that when I left the theater I could not believe that the movie was this excellent. Sorry that this post is short but all I have to say is...WATCH THIS MOVIE. If you have watched it before. WATCH IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. 

PERFECTION. 

THE END

12 comments:

  1. It was almost too much, but I enjoyed it! Great action and violence. And they are making a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love British spy stuff. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard good things about it, but I have not seen it yet. I'll definitely give it a go :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    The Multicolored Diary
    MopDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard the last 20-25 minutes was pretty "blood and gore". Might have to catch it down the road :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that movie too! did you know that Mark Hamill played the professor at the beginning of the movie? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great movie. We bought the DVD because we loved it so much.

    @WeekendsInMaine
    Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds similar to a James Bond movie and if that's the case my husband would love that kind of movie. I better go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never even seen this one but I'll have to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear they want Elton John for the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've missed so many good movies. Action and sophistication sounds like an awesome combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What NaNa said was my exact thought. I've missed a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to start making a list from your blog of movies I need to see.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...