Red Series

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Nanowrimo 2014: It's Complicated


I'm really jazzed up about Nano this year. I have decided on a fantasy novel starring a spoilt princess whose world gets turned upside down. Plus I'm doing a NA Nano for Roe which is horror. But for today I'll just share It's Complicated.




Princess Aura is the spoilt only child of King Remo in a glorious kingdom. With sudden attacks against those of royal blood, the same entity that killed the queen years ago seems to have returned. The King orders the advisers to find a way to destroy it once and for all especially since his daughter's Choosing Ceremony is coming up. When another tragedy strikes the choosing of a prince is delayed and Princess Aura is thrust into the position of leadership. Unhappy the advisers suggest she forfeit her throne to her cousin Freya, daughter of her father's disgraced brother. Aura refuses and one night is kidnapped and a spell put on her. She disappears and lands in the middle of a hallway filled with young people in strange clothes. It turns out to be a school and she soon realizes that she's not in her world anymore. When a girl named Chloe rescues her from being taken to the mad house both girls realize that Aura is from a fantasy world and that a book also came with her. One that's happy ending for Princess Aura starts to change. When creatures start to come after her Aura has to go beyond her spoilt upbringing and use the gifts she was taught along with her intellect and the help of new friends to defeat her enemies and find a way home.


Find me on nano website as queendsheena.


11 comments:

  1. Oooh, that sounds good. Good luck with Nano. I've entered this year for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Good luck with NaNo - you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Female thrusts into a leadership position.... Great.
    I'm cheering you on to complete the Nano project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there was princess Aura in FLASH GORDON and she was from galaxy too :) Daddy Ming of Mongo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful, in the end everything works out for this pretty princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it - sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to peek over on Nano for you now. I've decided to join with something princessy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title. One of these years I'll tackle NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go girl!! Best of luck finishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. That's good. You're well on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Complicated sounds great. Have a great time with NaNoWriMo...hope you blaze through it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go forth and conquer NaNo.

    Did you get my email about the joust? If not, I don't have your correct address. Mine is mpaxauthor at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...