Red Series

Monday 29 October 2012

The Perfect Clone: A Promo



The Perfect Clone by M. L. Stephens
Mature Situations

Sticking to codes of moral conduct is no longer an option. Laura’s tried that before and failed miserably. With a second chance at life, she’s determined to make society play by her rules for a change.

Richard has secretly cultivated Laura’s talents for years, waiting for the perfect moment to pull her into his tangled web. It’s difficult enough to clone a child using DNA from an ancient shroud, but convincing Laura to help him might prove to be the bigger challenge.

With her own agenda in mind, Laura takes on the cloning project and is plunged into a world filled with secret societies, deception, murder and…apparitions? As her perception on reality shifts, Laura begins to question everything. What if Richard’s quest to create a clone to save humanity, is instead, The Perfect Clone for destruction?

Author's note: The Community I’ve created offers surprises, splashes of humor, action, suspense, and unexpected plot twists. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I’ve enjoyed creating it. Welcome to the Community!

1 comment:

  1. Sheena Kay~

    Stay safe during the storm!

    M. L. Stephens

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...