Red Series

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Undead

Teaser Tuesday is HOSTED AT SHOULD BE READING
  • Grab your current read & open to a random page  
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page  
  • Watch out for spoilers though! You don't want to give too much away incase others haven't read it.  
  • Make sure to include the title and author as well - that way people can add it to their to-read list if they want!

Today I'm showing you a quote from  Undead by Kirsty McKay. Enjoy





“‎'Let me in, she says!' pete laughs, hysterically. 'let me in so i can chew on your arm! would you like fries with that? i dont think so.' he cackles to himself, wicked crazy"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...