Red Series

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Book Teaser: Divergent by Veronica Roth




Book Teaser. Pick a random page of a novel you've read and post one intriguing paragraph.

Teaser: My eyes burn, and it's not artifice, unlike the wincing. I believe Tori's warning now. Pter, Drew and Al were ready to throw me into the chasm out of jealousy - what is so unbelievable abut the Dauntless leaders committing murder?


Summary:
In a future Chicago, 16-year-old Beatrice Prior must choose among five predetermined factions to define her identity for the rest of her life, a decision made more difficult when she discovers that she is an anomaly who does not fit into any one group, and that the society she lives in is not perfect after all.


I read this book in December and fell in love with. The sequel is out now and I plan to read it as well.

1 comment:

  1. What a great teaser! I haven't read this one yet- but I have heard that it is excellent. I hope to read it soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog- I am now following yours.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...