Red Series

Monday 5 March 2012

Teenage Heartthrob Blogfest

Please Note: Remember to read guest blogpost by author Rachael H. Dixon. Click here to show her your support and read more about her clever paranormal novel Slippery Souls.

I saw Cassie Mae's post for this blogfest and decided to take part in the Teenage Heartthrob Blogfest. Our teen years is a big part of our lives an now I'll show you the males who made me swoon. Wait...most of mine were adults even then like Johnny Depp and George Clooney...help. Ok deep breaths, they're coming to me now.

Jason Bradford Priestly

I was a huge Beverly Hills, 90210 fan. Jason played Brandon Walsh on the show and years later his photo fills me with nostalgia.


Backstreet Boys


When this boy band burst on the scene girls went crazy. Not only were they handsome, they could sing. I had posters of them as a teenager and still love their songs years later.

Adam Lamberg

Remember 'Gordo' from Lizzie McGuire? I do and his character might have a bigger personality than swooning good looks but I really liked how Adam portrayed this character. Really helped in keeping me tuned in 'til the end.

N'Sync

Biggest Competition back in the day for Backstreet Boys was another great teen male band named N'Sync. Good looking and talented singers they took the music scene by storm. Today Justin Timberlake is a well known musician an surprisingly good actor. The only other big thing to come since their break up was Lance Bass coming out. Sorry female fans.And yes, I picked this photo on purpose.

So there you have it. The teenage heartthrobs of my teen life. *Sighs* I'm going to do a blog hop/fest for those like me whose heartthrobs in their teens were almost exclusively adult males. I did have a lot of fun doing this though.

And now...a peek at Slippery Souls book trailer. Enjoy!



22 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I think everyone was in love with the BSB. I know I was :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for Backstreet Boys! I was a Kevin and AJ fan of BSB. And now i want to listen to their cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. That NSync pic is hilarious! Wasn't a fan of Justin then, but am now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a thing for boy bands, but really, what teenage girl didn't at some point? Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No surprises that none of these made my list. Ahh, good old 90210.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied yesterday but due to computer trouble it's not here. Anyway, Ha! Ha! Yeah I'm certain we'll each have different lists. Yes 90210 was a fun teen show.

      Delete
  6. GORDO!!!! He did have a special something about him didn't he. lol Love your list

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't go wrong with 90210! What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm embarrassed to admit that I liked the Backstreet Boys too. Once I mentioned this to my sons, who laughed their you-know-whats off! I'm #5 on the hop, and I posted on real life teen crushes, names withheld! Stop by and chime in if you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will stop by. Let your sons laugh now. Your grandkids will laugh at them later.

      Delete
  9. OMG, I forgot about BSB!! I was CRAZY about them lol
    Thanks for reminding me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could I forget about BSB? I was CRAZY about them!!
    Thanks for reminding me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved everyone in your list growing up as a child! BSB, Nsync, 90210! Wow. You really took me back, lol. Makes me sort of miss the 90's, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for BSB!!! I still listen to their music (old and new :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jason Priestly made me remember that I totally forgot Luke Perry on my own list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love me some 90210. Such hot guys in that show.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarah Ahiers: I completely agree.

    Hope Roberson: Glad you liked the pic. Justin's only got better over time.

    Emily R. King: Thanks for commenting.

    Juliana: BSB was amazing.

    Jaycee DeLorenzo: Luke was good.

    Hannah Kincade: 90210 was a great show. And yes, the guys were hot.

    To everyone: Thank you for commenting. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...