Red Series

Saturday 31 March 2012

Secret Goal: Being an Extra in Divergent or Insurgent Movie



Yes I'd like a part in the book to movie adaptation of either book (or both). I bought a copy of Divergent Christmas eve of 2011 and couldn't put it down. Tris is a great character and the world Veronica Roth created is both engaging and frighting at the same time. In a year where book stores were clogged with dystopian YA, this stood out. A Divergent Movie Blog even did an interview with Veronica Roth to ask about her feelings on the movie deal and adaptation. Insurgent's release is fast approaching and I think my goal is doable. Tough but doable.

What do you think?



7 comments:

  1. Oh! I'll be in line with you!

    I LOVED Divergent. More than the Hunger Games actually :) Though I loved the Hunger Games a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You'll make excellent company.

      Me too. Divergent's world with the Factions and some of the insanely crazy and evil actions of the characters blow Hunger Games out the water. I'm a huge fan of the Hunger Games (and really enjoyed the movie), so that's a big deal for me to say.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. This is another book I've been wanting to read, but I haven't yet. I definitely need to check this out! I think I added it to my Goodreads list...I think. Regardless, I want to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be AWESOME to be an extra in that movie! Thanks for the link to that article, it was interesting. Yay for INSURGENT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been an extra in any movie, but I have friends who were extras in Independence Day. Every time I get to their part of the movie, I jump up and down, "I know them!" It would be really fun to be an extra in a story/movie you love. What a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be so cool to be in a film like that. Maybe when you're own stories become movies, you can do cameos like Stephen King.

    ReplyDelete
  6. divergent was great! but reading it right after finishing hunger games left me comparing them...and i didnt care for the ending, it felt rushed and too much...death. but it was still very good. didnt know they were making a movie, love to see you in it!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...