Red Series

Thursday 1 March 2012

Rachael Becoming Red Soundtrack: Title Song

I am now wholeheartedly convinced that the title song for my Rachael Becoming Red soundtrack is the right choice. My novel starts with a girl who lives in a village in the woods and in this music video a man is both being chased in the woods and the musicans are playing music there too. Too weird, but awesome! I actually looked at the video tonight after reading the WIP: The Movie Blogfest on Kyra Lennon's Blog. My title song is It happens all the time by Paul Lisak and After the Ice. The video is below.



P.S. : Rachael Dixion (author of Slippery Souls) has agreed to do a guest post on my blog! Keep your eyes pealed for her post on my blog soon.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I first found the song on Jamendo.com. The site has singers who let you download their songs for free for extra publicity. Also they have affordable rates if you want to officially use songs for advertising.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...