Red Series

Friday 23 March 2012

Hunger Games Movie Out Today

Yes it is here. Hunger Games has gone from novel trilogy to movie release in theatres. Today March 23, 2012 marks the release of movie one with two more to come. I myself will be watching it over the weekend. Jamaica isn't the grand hub of paranormal movies but I'm sure it will do well here. Whether or not you've read the books -like me- the buzz from the movie has a lot of people checking up on what The Hunger Games is really about. Katniss journey starts with taking her sister's place in the games but we all know...well not all of us so I won't say. So Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be in favour that this never happens in real life.








You can also check out Hunger Games anticipation at The League of Extraordinary Writers, Coco's Tea Party, The Bookshelf.

6 comments:

  1. Definitely seeing it this weekend! Have the tickets for Saturday night!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My butt is in the theater tomorrow. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley: I'm seeing it Saturday too! A great weekend for you too.

    Jenny: Wow you popped by fast after I reviewed. Hope you enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be going soon! I'm so excited. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's only coming out in South Africa in THREE WEEKS TIME!! *sniff* So sad... I feel very left out right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you like to watch games? This is common to all people)) I myself watch how people play live on Twitch. Most often these are Dota2 streams. I try to correctly evaluate all the information in order to bet on the result - https://hawkbets.com This usually becomes successful. I have already earned enough to update my computer)

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...