Red Series

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Gone By Michael Grant and Other News

The finished reading a kindle sample for Gone by Michael Grant earlier today. This young adult dystopian novel blew my mind. Everyone, you need to get this series. I've only read a sample for book one but I'm getting the series. This book is so intense and engaging. One moment you're a teen and next you're oldest person left on the planet. Freaky. Michael Grant has six books in the series, the last one Light will be out in 2013.

Book Description off Harper Teen

In the blink of an eye.

Everyone disappears.

Gone.

Everyone except for the young. Teens. Middle schoolers. Toddlers. But not a single adult. No teachers, no cops, no doctors, no parents. Gone, too, are the phones, internet, and television. There is no way to get help.

Hunger threatens. Bullies rule. A sinister creature lurks. Animals are mutating. And the teens themselves are changing, developing new talents—unimaginable, dangerous, deadly powers—that grow stronger by the day.

It's a terrifying new world. Sides are being chosen and war is imminent.

The first in a breathtaking saga about teens battling each other and their darkest selves, gone is a page-turning thriller that will make you look at the world in a whole new way.


I recommend everyone who loves reading conspiracy theories, science fiction, adventure, action, ya and just any book that gets your blood pumping with can't-put-it-down goodness...to get this book NOW.









In other news Rachael Becoming Red will be released on Smash Words by March 10, 2012. From there it will be distributed to Barnes and Noble, Amazon and other websites that network with Smash Words bookselling.


Also to all my followers who didn't get a chance to read the prologue to my soon to be an actual w.i.p. manuscript Circa. Click
here. Circa is about a teenage girl who's turned into a computer program then gets a second chance at life.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, Gone sounds super good! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thank you for taking time from your after marathon rest to read my blog.

      Delete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...